Reservations can be made by phone or online. Grand Hotell Hörnan follow the Visita – Swedish hospitality industry – recommendations concerning hotel bookings. These are presented in brief below.
- Hotel rooms are at the disposal of the guest as from 15.00 on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated no later than 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Cancellations of hotel room bookings must be made no later than 4 pm on the day of arrival. Cancellations later than this or ‘no shows’ will result in guests being charged the full price of the room for a day.
If you would like to read the recommendations in full, click the following link to download the text: Staying at a Hotel.
We also ask our guests to note the following hotel rules:
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel. Guest who smokes in the room will be charged 2500 SEK.
- The hotel has the right to charge guest for damage done to the interior in the hotel or if guest has caused other extraordinary costs like need of extra cleaning.
- After 9.00 pm only the guests the room is booked for are allowed to be inte room. All visitors need to be signed in.
- The hotel has a a zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment and guests who do not comply will be asked to leave the hotel.
- The hotel has the right to ask guest who casuses disturbance or problems to leave.
Would you like to know more about how we handle your personal information? Read more here: Hantering av personuppgifter
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!